What is one child oriented goal you have for today?

Mine is to make sure (and this si actually a daily goal for me) that I take at least five minutes out to listen to what they did at school. :)

Too many times we are rushed this day and age, so I try to make sur ethat before we even leave school I look at pictures and listen to stories. :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 9:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• My goal today is one Kyra will find fun!
    I'm going to let her stay up until midnight (no problem for my little night owl!) and have drinks and snacks. She's having dental sedation tomorrow at 10:30am and can't eat or drink after midnight. So we're letting her stay up and eat and drink until then if she wants so she sleeps later and won't be as hungry at 7 in the morning like usual. :-)
    Other than that, it's the same as it was every day last week, remember the bus! I'm still scared I'll loose track of time and miss the drop off :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I promised my son we'd go to the park today after I get home from work- he doesn't forget promises. So... the moment I walk in the door I will be pounced about the park. Ha. That's alright though, I expect it.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• well, the only one i had in mind got passed over already...i was planning on getting him up at the time he'll need to get up (next week for school), to start the habit...i slept in myself 45 mins later than i needed to. glad we still have another week!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My goal is always the same, to make sure we take time to sit down, eat dinner as a family and TALK!!! Other than that, my goal for just today, is to try and get through homework without an argument, and to sit and watch a movie together!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• we do 3 hours a day of arts/crafts, and my goal everyday is to get at least 2 hours of outdoor time in :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sneakers - must find sneakers for my big foot children. They can't go to gym class without them.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2010