Five Things to Look for Before Choosing a Preschool
1. Class Size: Choose a school where the class size allows for individual attention. Ask how many students attend each class as well as teachers. Some studios have 16 or more children in one class!
2. Equipment: Look for more than toys when selecting the best preschool for your child.
3. Unique Features: When comparing features, ask about special features and choose the preschool with special features that will be beneficial to your child.
For example music.
4. Curriculum: A good preschool should be more than a day care. It should teach a solid pre-kindergarten curriculum filled with hands-on and stimulating activities.
5. Facility: Preschools should be welcoming for parents and students to attend! It is best to stop by to inspect the facilities, and talk with desk staff and teachers.
at 9:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2008