what are your plans for 2day?

today my sons physical therapy doctor is commng to sign some papers because he is starting his therapy all next week. i am excited but before that i have to take my son to my moms because is very shy and i know his not going to like it when the doctor comes. after that i think i will have to go to my mil house because i have to pick some stuff up. but i knwo its going to be a lot easier than usual because im not babysitting my nephew 2day. so its more like an easy day i dont have to cook 2day so i have all afternoon with the kids

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am having a "date" with my 6yr old son. We are seeing Charlie St.Cloud (his pick!) and going to lunch. Tomorrow will be my 8 yr old's turn for a "date".
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Road trip!!!!!!!! I have my Tom Petty Greatest Hits CD ready.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 9:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Been sitting at Mc D's Drinking my Caramel Frappe after I worked all weekend . Going too pick up my Daughter from her lita's house ( Grandmother) And Possibley head too Walmart cause we need some groceries and try too pick up the last of her School Supplies . Going too get the dog out of the kennel and if I feel up too washing her ass then do that. Pick up around the house . Enjoy my 2 days off with kiddo. Oh we have cheerleading tonight practice what fun ( sarcasm) Maybe try too fit a nap in there sometime but I will highly doubt it.
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 9:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Enjoy your day!!

Today is my husband's 1st day at his new job and I'm really excited. I'm thinking I'll have a surprise waiting for him when he gets home, so the kids and I will do a little shopping around noon. Also our neighbors are coming home from vacation today and we'll catch up with them. And tomorrow, my 10 year old daughter is going to a birthday party so we also have to get the gift today. So it's going to be a so so day today...not too busy, not so easy.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• TODAY ME AND MY FAMILY IS GOING OVER MY GRANDMOTHER HOUSE SHE IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY BUT HER BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY SHE IS 90 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND WE WILL BE OVER THER ALL DAY!!!! LOVE GL0 360
    glo360

Answer by glo360 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Laundry, laundry and more laundry. I also need to do an airport run to get my nephew off to see his grandmother on his father's side. And take a kitty to the vet because she peed on my be last night. If I'm lucky I can begin the hunt for back to school supplies and sneakers for my kids. Big fun today!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I get off work at 1 hooray! Then I am going home and enjoying my kids and going to lay in the pool. It is in the 90's here and humid as hell. I made a huge pot of sloppy Joes for din last night so we are having left overs, so I don't have to cook! The most work I am going to do is water the garden. I did laundry yesterday so none of that to do. My DH and my DS put a new wood play structure up for my LO's so they will be busy in their new fort/swing set. Just your ordinary every day miracle kind of day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• well after getting my son off to school, i had a appt at the coumadin clinic which went fine then i went to the grocery store and now i'm doing nothing just on CM and watching my soaps.."Y&R"
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010