what would you do/ feel?

if you go to ur ultrasound and the doctor says i dont hear 1 heartbeat i hear ?
so i was thinking how amazing it wouldbe to have 5 kids at once i think it would be cute for the siblins to grow up together. i only had one brother and always wanted more brothers n sisters. i think if they tolod me that i would be jumping in joy but then again very scare because that can mean being born early, having health problems suring their whole journey in comming into this world. im pretty sure hubby will pass out right there lol but i think he would be happy to. finnancially i think it would be extremly hard. but i think it would be adorable we would probably have to move to a bigger house or something

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would embrace as many heartbeats as they can hear. THEN, panic would set in, LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Oh wow, I would be shocked. I would love it, yet I would make sure that I'm 110% prepared for them before their birth.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think I would be scarred! haha but I agree that big families are fun... I'm the oldest of 5 kids and even though we fought a lot growing up we're all really close friends now :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would love it if the doctor told me he heard multiple heartbeats! I want to have many children!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would be extremely unhappy to hear I was having five at once. That's pretty dangerous to both mom and babies, not to mention the financial strain it would put on the family and the stress it would put on all my relationships with other people. I saw a special on TV a while back about a family with quints. They were $200,000 in debt in medical bills a year after the baby's birth and were in danger of losing their house.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2010