i need alil help

i am going through somethings right now. i feel like alot os things are falling down on top of me at once. i just need alil prayers and alil uplifting. im dealing with issues with my dad, money, bills, i know other people deal with it too. im trying to relax but im just alil worried right now.

jamiethornton26

Asked by jamiethornton26 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'll add you to my prayers, that God will help you find your way through the things that are bothering you, and that He will give you the strength to handle what is being thrown your way.

Praying for you!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I know how you feel. I just keep hoping for the best of things and look forward to standing back up without something knocking me off my feet again.

Hang in there, it'll all work out.

Best Of Wishes!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Always remember the doesnt give you anything you cant handle. But when things seem to be getting worse give it to the lord he will answer your prayers. You will be blessed soon youll see dont worry. Just hold your head up and go with the flow youll do ok. I will pray for you I have been in your shoes before. Dont let the devil work over time on you tell him to get behind and believe things will change soon.
    apiegurl

Answer by apiegurl at 11:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• "alil"? I don't know what that means.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'll send you prayers and light an extra candle.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Praying for you!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 8:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Just try to rest and prayer and all will be well...im prayin for ya...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:57 AM on Aug. 11, 2010