any military women here? not wives ..

air force here and i am pregnant and im scared about having to go get the maternity pants for my uniform cause then everyone wil know and well lets face it men are jerks every where and i really dont want my CO to know yet but im getting there and my pants alreadyy are really tight its not much longer before i gotta go get the stretch pants and they are so painfully obvious even more so since you have to tuck in your shirt so you removve a jacket or anything lord its like a billboard .. i wwas wondering if anyone else had to deal with this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im not anymore but i was pregnant then and yes i remember those horrid pants i hated them i was so nervous i had MSGT brazer go to get them for me i just couldnt do it lol the eyes oh god .. lol ... i swear i never wanted to remove my jacket either ... lol it was so funny ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• POster here ...... What are you talking about? why should i go to the ER for a problem with pants? lol i have an obgyn and im 15 weeks i know things are fine this was about military pants ... really i dotn see why i should run to the ER cause my pants are tight lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• LMAO pster one really lol its about pants im sorry lol ....
    i was in the ROTC and was pregnant and i felt the same way lol i had one of my friends go with me on base to get the maturnity pants lol it was just so great lol .. not really
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Poster here .... LOL thats why i said miltary women i thought they would understand lol and not think it was some big medical problem ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2008