im sorry im just nervous...

but its now after i fell, and the baby is kicing a LOT literally non stop.... and im getting sharp pains in my lower stomach. what can i do thats not extreme to reassure my nervousness???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thats good honey that the baby is "kicking your butt " so to say lol ... the pains is probably from falling down you may have pulled something .. if it makes you feel better id say call your dr as soo as you can just to make sure everything is ok .. when i fell down the stairs i had the pains as well i went to the er and i had an ultra sound and now im on bed rest til i can get in to my dr ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree, movement is probably a good sign. If you are nervous just call. All dr offices should have after-business hours. Do NOT feel bad for calling! That is what they are there for. ((HUGS))
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• The movement is a great sign. If your are really concerned then you could always call your hospitals labor and delivery and see what they think you should do. Maybe that will help ease your mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2008