Should I be offended? or is my response rude?!?!?!Ok so my mom is letting 5 of our cousins stay at our house right now until they can get their own place...she is not charging them to live here or anything,well today I get on facebook and my cousin thats closest to my age sends her cousin this wall post

" hey cousin . my mom just told me today that we might be coming back in a couple weeks . :D she said she doesn't want to have to stay with my cousin anymore cause like this house is chaos so i'm super duper excited and i really do hope that i come back . i miss you waaaaaaay too much . :(" so then I reply to her "I dont see how my house is chaos when you guys are rarely here and when you are,youre down in the basement.Not only that its rude to talk about my house on here anyway,the house that we could get kicked out of,if our landlord found out you guys lived here,Im not trying to start shit,but if you guys want to move back to the state you just came from,go ahead but dont use my "chaotic house" as an excuse for your failure of living out here.the reason this irritates me so much is when we visited her house my dd couldnt even sleep bcuz how loud it was,and not once did I post anything rude about her house on facebook! ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd be offended, she was being very rude.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It's facebook get over it and stop living your life through social networking sites.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would have just ignored her wall post.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would have confronted her in person, not on facebook. No one needs to see your dirty laundry.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think you should let your mom know how unappreciative her houseguests are and so eager to apparently leave. Maybe she can speed up the process!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• that is extremely rude and i would have been offended too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• She said her piece and you said yours. Seems to be even Stephen to me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• just ignore her stupid comments .. u no different rite?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• rude on both sides, as well as extremely immature
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 10:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't think she should have posted anything like that on facebook for anyone to see. She could have sent it in a private message instead. I don't think you were out of line responding to her the way you did!
    Brandi2206

Answer by Brandi2206 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010