Front End Loader Washing Machine Owners, How in the world do you get your Clothes to come out smelling like the Fabric Softner?

Washing Machine , Front endloader that is having issues with the Fabric softner seems like i just put the Softner in there , goes thru the cycle but the clothes do not smell anything like the Softner (downy )

Asked by Tjsmum at 8:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Home & Garden

• How many wash cycles are you using? If it's set on heavy soil I think it does 2 rinses which would rinse the downy out. I dont have that problem with mine, but I use the light soil setting.

Answer by vbruno at 8:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It's probably getting washed out as the cycle runs. I would suggest throwing a dryer sheet in with the clothes while it dries. Your clothes should come out smelling like it.

Answer by amoremio at 12:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• AHHHH i think i have been putting it on Heavy Soil..Ill try the other and see...

Answer by Tjsmum at 5:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2008