What do you do if someone you have known for about 16yrs and is the opposite sex,says you have to much baggage meaning my children?

I have been knowning him since I was 17yr and never dated serious or anything.Then when we were 30 something we finally took that next step and he left and moved out of town and got married,by the way left me pregnant also and that ended with a stillborn at 34wks.Never talked to him but did speak to his wife and she asked me what is she suppose to do when her husband says he thinks he married the wrong person.I explained to her he moved 6hrs away and married you I'm not a factor.So for 6yrs I did not hear from him.Then he found me on Facebook and once I accepted his friend request I decided to forgive but not forget and move forward and see what happens. Everything was fine until he started attacking my raising of my 3 children,comparing to his children,telling I'm not doing this right.To I'm not good enough for him,I have too much baggage meaning my children,know he doesn't want to be intimate with me. I done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah he dont deserve you anyways your kids mean a lot to you & you will be ok when the time is right you will find the person you need in your life who would love you kids just as much as he would love you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'd say "good riddance". Anyone that has anything negative to say about my children is not worth my time.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Okay, get rid of the douchebag. Did you ever tell him about the stillborn baby? Anyway, that douchebag is not worth your time or effort. Delete him and forget about him. Focus on your kids.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 11:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Move on honey.
    He sounds a tad heartless.
    You deserve better for you AND your children!!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• IF I were you.

First thing I would do is write him off. Seriously, good riddance, not worth my time nor my energy. Then I would try and figure out .. Why I even bothered to begin with, I knew he was a douche and new he would be an ass so Why did I even bother going there. Then I would remind myself that I this guys had been an asshole before, left my high and dry and really and truly was not worth an ounce of my time, a second in my thoughts, or have a milimeter of space in my life..

Seriously. This person, would not be worthy of me or worthy of being in my life. So I could care less he thought my kid was baggage or not. I would think he's a dick and just walk away like I never knew him.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Just me, but I would tell him to go to hell. In no uncertain terms, I would tell him not to worry about me or my "baggage" since none of us were or ever would be his problem, and I would never speak to him again.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• he sounds too confused to waste your efforts on!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Agreed with the above posts. No man is worth that kind of bullshit. To hell with him, and good riddance.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• The bottom line is this. Until your youngest child is 18, every decision that you make must be based on what is best for your children. Clearly, this man is not.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Drop all ties with him, burn all bridges.. and move on..
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2010