I am so scared!

I am so scared waiting for my first ultrasound! I am waiting for HCG levels to get to 1800 so the ultrasound will pick it up. I am at 510 as of yesterday. They are drawing blood work every 3 days. It is sooo nerve racking waiting to know if our baby is okay. (I had an ectopic in April so they are monitoring carfully. I think by the end of this week I will be doing an ultrasound but why do days stretch on sooo long? And how do I stop worrying? I know all this worrying is not good while I'm pregnant anyways but it is so hard not to be worried about our baby.... Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone able to make time fly? -LOL

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just take it one day at a time. Settle yourself down with a favorite activity. Try to keep your mind off of the fact that you can't wait for your ultrasound. How many weeks are you?
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 11:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Staying busy works for me. Then the days fly.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure- maybe around 4? They will tell me at the ultrasound as far as I know.
    hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010