What would you do? adult content

If you found out you were pregnant and you just had a baby four months ago via c-section and you had a tubal ligation during the c-section?

Lol, I was complaining about people telling me I'm pregnant even though I just had this procedure done (all because I caught a stomache bug last week which my WHOLe family had too) and was thinking.... what would you do?

Personally? I'd freak out and see if it was legal for me to sue their asses, lmfao.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Memigen, I'd do the exact same thing.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would probably get a lawyer but also realize that nothing is ever for certain and embrace the pregnancy
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would remember that I have two cousins who were conceived AFTER their mothers had this procedure. It IS possible. I may be upset but I would be excited as well as scared. You sign a paper and know what COULD happen.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 11:41 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• For the past 6 yrs I have had no worries about a pregnancy after tubal. Then I joined this site and at least once or twice a week you will see it has happaned. It's not a 100% procedure which sucks. Good luck.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Most doctors make you sign numerous legal papers stating that incase of pregnancy you will not go after the Dr. that did the surgery...and there is a small chance that you could still get pregnant even after having your tubes tied[something like 10 or 12%]
    katiema08

Answer by katiema08 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• This hasn't happened to me... this is hypothetical... I'm just wondering how everyone else would respond, lol.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• See my paperwork DID NOT say anything about not sueing, lol... not that I remember... but then again they get you all jacked up on "feel good" juices that you don't know who you are or what you're signing, lol.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2010