has anyone else?

has anyone else ever have brown spotting in 12 weeks of pregnancy? Mine isnt a lot at all but we was wondering if anyone ever did.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 11:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• At 12 weeks, it's not implantation. If the blood is dark (not red) it is old blood. It can be caused from sex (even easy sex). As long as you don't notice red blood in large quantites, you are fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• This is usually what they refer to as implantation bleeding. I would call your doc to make sure that that is what they think as well. Congrats on the new baby.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes i did for my first baby the doctor said its normal its implantation bleeding. and i should only be alarmed if it becomes red
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 11:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes but do make sure that u have gone to the doctor.
    mehakharish

Answer by mehakharish at 11:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I did with all three pregnancies. I was told it is normal. Just to make sure I would contact your doc.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 11:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• lol thats what i thought. implantation bleeding is at 2 weeks pregnant not 3 months
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I had that. When I called the doctor they said that having sex was a common reason for it, which is what caused mine. As long as it's light and not bright red, I wouldn't be too concerned, but still call the doctor and ask if it's alarming.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010