• In the Spotlight:

Nervous about my first prenatal exam

Hi everyone just wanting to talk I am soooo nervous tomorrow is my first pre natal exam I am in my 9th week so I guess 8 weeks and 2 days. Well I have been pregnant 3 times before all resulting in miscarriages. The last 2 weeks have been the best of my life and I am deadly scared that they might do a us and my heart will be broken once again. Any advice? Any prayers out there please keep me in your prayers. Thank you.

nicbillera

Asked by nicbillera at 12:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had 3 losses this year and now i am pregnant 11 weeks andd i was really scared with my first appointment but things turned out fine and im sure you will be ok as well .. just relax and try not to scare yourself to bad ... let me knwo how it goes
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I will keep you in my Prayers.
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you can't dwell on the past. iknow it's hard, but god took those babies for a reason. don't stress and think positive! i personally have never had any miscarraiges and i pray i never do. i can just emagine how devastating that can be. just try to keep your head high! more stress can cause miscarriage! so less stress! good luck tomorrow, and you'll have a healthy heart beat !
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You are in my thoughts sweetie...take every day one at a time and just keep that baby in your thoughts. I will be keeping him/her in my thoughts as well! Good luck on your 1st appt, hope all goes well and eases your worries! Do keep us informed :)
    ProudMomma2183

Answer by ProudMomma2183 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thanks I will let you all know tomorrow. Thank you for your kind words thoughts and prayers.
    nicbillera

Answer by nicbillera at 3:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My prayers are with you. I can't imagine the stress, anxiety, and fear you must have. Hang in there!!
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 4:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2008