what are first signs of pregnacy while breastfeesing a baby?

I have low back ache and head aches along with nausea for a week. Pregnancy test says negative. I have ireegular periods.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how long since your baby ? maybe its just still api from having the baby .. i know i had back aches and headachees for months after my first
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I do know that when I breastfeed my son that I didn't have a period for about 5-6 months after I had him. The doctor told me it was because I was breastfeeding. I wasn't complaining about not having one though. I would say the backaches and headaches are normal. I don't remember really having nausea that much with him. It could be just your hormones getting back to normal.
    Amandacintron

Answer by Amandacintron at 8:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2008