blood in stool omg help plez

ok awhile ago my newphe went to the bathroom and did a number two well i went to wipe him and there was blood on the wipe and see he dnt go to the bathroom everyday he goes every 2 or three days with out havin a bm or een a week and when he goes they are not little the get so huge like to the point where you cant flush it you have to get it out i want to kno if any of yall have had this situation with your child or siblings or any kink of relitive and wat should i do is it normal it only happns when he hasnt gone in a couple of days and he says it hurts when he goes and this has happen to my mom when she has cleaned him as well

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds like he has anal fissures, they are quite common, especially in those that have big BMs. A call to the Dr is always a good idea though, just in case:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• iwould call a doctor but it is somewhat common for litte ones that dont do that often to tear. it can happen to adults too but we can deal more easily with constipation than kids can
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My friend is going through this with her son. He keeps holding it in because he thinks if he poops its going to hurt so when he finally does then it hurts and sometimes because it is so big he will tear a little bit. I would call the doctor and see if there is a specific diet that they can put him on that will help regulate his BM's.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010