what does dh mean to you?

I was trying to show my hubby some of the things on here and he saw dh he asked what it meant. When I told him dearhusband he wasn't sure to believe me or not, thinking that we were hubby bashing sometimes and saying d*ck#e@d is what it really meant. I waas just wondering if anyone else thinks that sometimes when putting that, because now that he put it in my head I am thinking-honestly-sometimes it could mean that depending on what he is doing.

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont know there are times when to me it means damn husband but thats only when im mad at him lol. For the most part its my dear husband. He is amazing to me there are few times when i feel that he is just an a$$ lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• LOL Is he feeling guilty for something the reason he assumed that's what it meant?
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• lol, i think that could be the case sometimes
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think it really means dear husband...but sometimes I like to say Damn Husband...haven't thought of the other one before, but it could apply to many of the posts here :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 12:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• That's funny I never thought about it that way, I always just refer him as my "hubby" here, I haven't quite gotten used to the DH term.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• LOL- my DH was watching me type one day and thought it meant "dumb husband" LOL men are sooo funny! LOL but I use it for dear husband...
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• no he isn't feeing guilty, he was just curious on how many of us bash our hubbys because he knows there are times when he gets on my nerves but then again in a marriage there are times when you get on each others nerves.
    candle5

Comment by candle5 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010