TMI

Hello beautiful mommies,
Ok gross question what color should the discharge be? I have it every once in a while only 2 times in the last 2 days I am 8 - 9 weeks and it is either white with a smidge of brown not blood light brown and just a teeny tiny bit in the white or clear is that norm? I have never been this far a long so I don't know what to expect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• white and clear is normal but the brown .. dont freak lol it maybe blood like old blood i had it happen to me i freaked out and everything was fine so i ended up at the er for nothing lol ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have an occasional clear stuff, but never anything with brown.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 2:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I wouldn't really call it brown I am not sure what color I would call it it may have been light brown to pink and just a tiny bit so I don't think it was blood. It was only once today. The other time it was clear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2008