pressure?

im 18 weeks pregnant and today ive felt some pressure in my stomach. ill go to the bathroom and itll go away a little bit but it never fully goes away. its not painful or anything...its just this heavy-like feeling that just started happening. what is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the baby lol its only gonna get worse lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• That is your baby and your uterus growing and yep, it is going to get worse. Right now I am 21 weeks and have so much pressure in my abdomen that it feels as if my vagina were going to invert.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am 15 weeks and I have been having that pressure feeling off and on for the last couple of weeks and still get it at least once a week now.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 2:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008