Is this the case with all boys, Or just MINE?!?

I have three boys. Soon to be 17yrs, 8yrs, and 6 yrs. We have two bathrooms in our home. The one in our bedroom and the one in our hall. And I refuse, REFUSE to use "theirs" (the one in the hall). It is because no matter how many times I clean it. Before you know it thers is pee on the rim and base of the toilet. And it sticks like a Urinal. The other day I cleaned it is a brand new white rag and showed them. I know it is the younger ones, but DAMN!! Does anyone else have trouble with their boys AIMING into the toilet? I told them I am about to make them sit down!!!

eluc

Asked by eluc at 12:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I taught mine to aim from potty training age. He doesn't even have to raise the seat up. LOL I watched him like a hawk at first and emphasized. He doesn't miss.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have a 14 and 9 year old; it's a boy thing sometimes I think. I have the same problem. But I won't clean their bathroom, they do it themselves I go after them to make sure they have cleaned all the nasty pee off the toilet.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My son has always been good at keeping the toilet clean so when others have to use it, it's not disgusting. I have to give him credit for being considerate.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have an eight year old and my husband that don't always pee in their right. I make them clean it if they miss. Which my husband refuses to do. Because he thinks that it's gross. I tell what do you think that I think about myself cleaning? That it's fun?lol! My son is the same way, but he cleans it. Then they will be good for a while and pee in there right. It's a never ending cycle. I look at it this way. Most of the time they lift the lid for my daughter and I. Most of the time they don't pee on the lid. *sigh* Boys!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have that problem sometimes as well, I always make them clean it up if I know who did it. I have to clean all of our bathrooms twice a week.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My son started cleaning his own bathroom when we moved into this house he aims just fine now because he doesn't want to clean up pee. First couple times he cleaned the toilet and floor he was grossed out but he learned to aim better. 

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It's not just yours! It's mine too. We have the exact same bathroom set up. Master bath plus one in the hall that our 3 boys use. There is always urine under the rim, down the side of the bowl, and puddled at the base. It's absolutely disgusting and they all claim "I didn't do it" when I ask who missed the darn bowl!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Same issue here. It drives me crazy. I have my husband and ones on and it is bad, I can only imagine how it is with more than two males in the house!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, my little boy will do it. It drives me crazy. I talk to him about it over and over!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lol...i think all boys does this...lol...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2010