Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you view websites that your spouse has blocked while on the tool bar?

I ask because My husband has been looking at porn but possibly talking to some whores on web cam.Not positive but I have seen pop ups and the web sites. Just wondering where I can go to view these sites.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Not all of us who talk to guys via web cams are whores.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • Go into your internet, if you use internet explorer go to tools, internet options, general tab which it opens up to, click browsing history, click settings , view files ;)... it will show you all the cookies... if that doesnt work let me know ;)

    Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • Do you have Norton security? they have Norton Safety minder, you can block certain sites, and keep up with whatever sites the computer goes to. even the ones that aren't blocked, you can see the whole history, whether they deleted the history off the computer. ever since dh admited he had a problem, he asked me to put that up...just in case he had the urge again. he's never looked at that stuff since.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • If your DH has password protected the sites, there is not much you can do unless you figure out his password. If it were me I'd ask DH STRAIGHT OUT.

    Answer by KairisMama at 1:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • Sometimes web chats just pop up when viewing porn on the internet. It doesn't necessarily means he's chatting with someone just because web chat sites are in the history.

    Answer by bjane01 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
would you be upset...

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Weight gain.