do i say anything? adult content

my best friend she has a over controlling husband, in the sense that it is all about him, when he wants her home he wants her home then or he gets pissy, well it's been bad lately and well long story short shes sleeping with his best friend (only anal though) and not on b.c. wants to conceive a child with her husband, been doing ovulation tests and all that jazz, well it's hard cause i want her to have a child but at same time, with all this drama, and stuff.. idk how to tell her i think it would be a bad idea, she needs to either A. lose the affair and fix the marriage first before kids or B. lose the husband and be single/baby free for now.. does anyone else agree that her situation is very screwy!

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 12:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I think your girlfriend should choose B. Lose the husband and be single/baby free. It sounds to me that ur bf is really in a tough sitution there in my knowledge if i had husband that is that controlling towards me I would want to divorce him. No man will ever control me for any reason and on top of that she is sleeping with his bf that is mess up. I think she should wait to try to conceive a child and enjoy being single. Cause all she is doing is diging a big hole and its getting deeper. She need to get rid of them both they sound like big trouble. And she need find the right guy that is not to controlling and also make her happy to stay in the marriage than stray to his best friend. Or she just need to start dating and not worry about conceiving yet until its the right time.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yeah i agree, but you know when people are set in their ways, they listen to nobody. you are best not saying anything...she probably knows her situation is screwy already.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It may be best to distance yourself from her right now. Her life is out of control.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• She's sleeping with his best friend. Well, no wonder he thinks she needs someone to control her decisions and her freedoms - she's certainly not managing them well herself!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• VERY screwy! If you feel comfortable then tell her so, she probably won't listen but at least you tried. That is just all kinds of weird in my opinion. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes its screwey why would u cheat and only have anal sex ewwwww but your right she needs to decide what she wants and you need to tell her wether she wants to hear it or not
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would say that if you don't tell her how you feel and try to wake her up, you're just as bad as she is... A child does not need to come into such an F'd up situation. She needs to get her sh*t together first. JMO.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I've never heard of an anal only affair. Bet that guy feels like he hit the jackpot.
    Anyways, yeah, I agree the situation is really screwy. As a friend you need to urge her to fix her marriage, quit the anal affair, and get her life together before she brings a baby into it. Maybe help her find a marriage counselor.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• alice- he was this way to her long before she started doing what she is doing with his best friend, he is pushing her away to do what she does(not an exuse to do it) but it is what he is doing, and the hubby doesn't have a clue about the best friend.. and she is rather smart normally she is a GREAT r.n. nurse and a great person, but has a dick for a hubby .. ive been best friends with her for 24 yrs and he keeps pushing everyone away from her, including her own sister,parents, me any/every one and pushing her away into another mans arms.. yet she wants a baby so bad that she is blind to what he does!
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• don't meddle. but, if she offers you information, i personally believe she is obviously looking for a reaction out of you. i would tell her that what she is doing right now isn't right and she needs to figure it out. i wouldn't avoid her completely, but limit my contact. seems like a situation that you don't need to be involved with. it could backfire and come back on you somehow.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010