how can i decorate her nursery adult content

hello all so i live in a rental home and the owners said we couldnt paint or do anythign that will mess up the walls just wondering if yall have some ideas pics would be great of somthing i could do

Welch41407

Asked by Welch41407 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• buy the removable wall borders from walmart?
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• you could tack up some fabric on her walls or tack up a boarder.good luck
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Check out the website for Wallies. The wallpaper cutouts are easy to put up and are removable.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think printed wallpaper in a babies room is really nice. Maybe with teddy bears or something of that sort. When you add the furniture and a decorative lamp, and some curtains done to offset the wallpaper it just looks so nice. It doesn't take a lot to make it look just right for baby. Someone made me a teddy bear lamp in pottery which went so nicely with the white furniture and the wallpaper and all. It almost had a calming effect to the room.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• you can get some letters that spell out your daughters name. paint them as you wish. use ribbon and tacks to hang them on the wall. also maybe draping some sheer material on a wall and then going to michaels and getting some little wooden butterflies to hang in it, maybe some flowers. I would love to come decorate for you. I had a great time doing my daughters room, but I was allowed to paint.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• the only thing is it cant mess up the walls if it does weh ave to pay to fix it i have to make sure it will come off i have some pretty wall decals coming to me there butterflys it says they easily pill off and stick but im concered if it will tear the wall coming off of it or not and yea i thought about fabric not sure how much all that would cost htough do you think the paper or borders will tear the paint orwalls up
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yeah thats a cute idea how much are the letters were on a tight budget
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• paint is pretty easy to fix. and tack holes will take a little bit of spackleing.....i guess it is easy fix for me since we just remodeled our entire house. fixing tack holes is a way simpler job than tearing down all the old plaster in every room and starting all over again. good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i think the letters at michaels were a couple bucks a piece...but i have noticed since we bought ours that they have more sizes available now.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i have seen the removeable stickers and such...u can get them almost anywhere it just depends on what u are looking for ...i have seen them at walmart..target...home depot and lowes as well :)
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010