Is the Flylady really worth joining?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Well it's FREE so there is no cost! It can be helpful if you truly are ready for self change and ready to work and be honest with yourself. If you are not willing to change your habits then it may not be "worth" it.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• What is flylady?
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 1:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• flylady helps you to clean your house and be better organized.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 1:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I tried. I really did. I found that I was spending more time trying to make my stupid book and playing on the 'Net than I was cleaning my damned house!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Flylady gives you the motivation and direction, but you still have to do the work.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I read some of the book. I love the ideas on cleaning little bits at a time, and setting a timer. It makes everything much less overwhelming! The part about the journals were too confusing to me. I just focused on my problem areas (the hot spots of clutter and the bathtub- I hate cleaning that thing!). I'm curious about that website. I'm going to check it out!
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Wow. That website is crazy! That's too organized for me! I don't want every hour dedicated to something; I like a little spontaneity. Speaking of household chores, I need to go fold clothes now...
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I love flylady, but it has taken me years of leaving and coming back to get it right. The first time around, the emails drove me INSANE, the second time, my control journal drove me INSANE. This time, I delete the emails I don't want to read, I simplify her program to suit me, and I get the kids totally involved. I'm still not completely "flying", but I do feel better about my home and being a more productive person.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2008