Exercise tips

I am wanting some exercise tips of things I can do with my 2 year old daughter to help me get some exercise. I am wanting to lose weight and she demands alot of attention and time so if I can combine the two that would be awesome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Throw some music on and pick her up and dance, dancing holding her will burn more calories and she might think it's really fun. It works with my son.
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 1:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Stick her in a stroller and walk around your neighborhood or the mall (some open early for this purpose to provide a safe walking environment). Enjoy whatever you decide to do!!
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 8:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I was going to say dance as well. Turn up the music loud, give her a balloon, swing her around and just get crazy. I also like to play "airplane" with all of my kids, even the older ones. Lay on your back with your legs pointed in the air and "fly" your kid around with your feet - great exercise!
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008