Could I be miscarrying? adult content

Im sitting in class cramping and I start bleeding uncontrolably. I can't even stand it hurts so bad. I'm a first time preggie I'm a high school senior and baby daddy in Iraq. Do I nd to call the doc? Please don't judge cuz I'm 18 and preggo

Preg182010

Asked by Preg182010 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hate to say it but it does sound like you are:( Go to the Dr immediately hon, take care.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Go to the hospital if you are bleeding and hurting. It's pretty simple.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Go to the ER RIGHT AWAY!!!!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Go to the ER or to your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It sounds like it. Get to hospital.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• You don't need to call the doctor if you are only in the first 3 months. You should go home if you can. If you are further along you should go to the nurses office and call the doctor. In early pregnancy a miscarriage is much like a bad period and there is nothing that needs to be done. Usually if you are further along nothing needs to be done but you may need to be checked to see why you are miscarrying. The placenta may be covering the cervix or some other complication.

Sometimes you can bleed and not loose the baby. It does sound like a miscarriage. I'm so sorry.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Go to ER I mean jeeze that sound bad go get checked out...Many 18yr olds get pregnant you are not the first nor the last. I hope everything is ok but thats does not sound good:(
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• call the doc on the way to the hospital.. good luck!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• In early pregnancy you don't have to rush to the ER. The ER experience can be much worse than the miscarriage. It is much easier to go through the miscarriage at home even if you are alone. I've had 3 miscarriages. An early miscarriage isn't something you have to go to the ER for, they happen all the time.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• At the doc. They are getting ready to do an ultrasound to see if there is a heartbeat.
    Preg182010

Comment by Preg182010 (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010