What is your favorite thing about cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love that I can post whatever I think, feel, etc., on here and there's a place for it! Marketing, venting, singing, screaming.... and I feel important, like someone else may value my input, even just once. That's pretty cool. I love that I'm connecting with other mom's who offer me just as much!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I was going to say the free government cheese keeps me coming back, but I like ChefMom's answer better.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am glad there is a place where I can ask almost anything and get a true answer. Sometimes people who don't know you can be more honest than those that love you and are close to you. I am very up on the honesty thing. Plus, I love to try to help other moms with there questions. I love that I can personalize my page either private or open.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 4:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I love everything about cafemom my friends, my groups, the scavenger hunts, the showdowns, Q&A I dont know if I can pick a favorite.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hanging out with other moms online is great! I am a SAHM, and this is one place where I can get some adult conversation. I love that we can share advice and experiences with each other. It can be so comforting to know that other moms are going through the same things I am!!
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 9:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2008