Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

My husband has pain in his penis after sex. adult content

Sometimes after we make love, he gets a sharp pain in his penis. Not on the outside, like chaffing, but inside almost like a muscular pain or a deep bruising. He's going to see a doctor, because there's a history of prostate problems in his family. But I know so little about that, I was wondering if its even relatable? Or what else it could be? Poor guy. :(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.