I need ideas for a care package to send to summer camp

my daughter who is 19 is a summer camp counselor. All summer it has been been teenagers for her to look after. now this week she is going to be in charge of 10 1st graders . She is not looking forward to this so I thought I would send a care package to boost her spirits and maybe hand out to kids feeling homesick or just deserve a treat for being good.
What would be some good ideas?
What do you think the 1st graders would like to get?
She has a list of who is allergic to what so she knows what not to give them. All ideas are welcome!

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Stickers, toy jewelry (bracelets, rings, necklaces).
    Pick up a couple things from the birthday grab bag section of a store, they have all kinds of cheap little toys.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• send your daughter a camera she can take pictures of the kids and but on the board at camp .send ribbon send a bear of your daughters
    to take care of it for a day write in a book in what the bear did with the child hope this help
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010