Would you rather rent or buy a home right now?

With everything going on in the world would you rather rent or own? I see the pros and cons for both.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I would say rent because I like to change things up. But the real estate market is at a all time low so it would probally be a good time to get a deal and buy a house.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• BUY.....my hubby and I are buying our first house ..it is a BUYER'S MARKET! Prices are cheap, cheap, CHEAP!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• idk but we're renting a house for 950...doesn't get better than that !
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• houses are really cheep.... we bought our house last year in may for 26,000 and so many houses have been reclaimed by the banks and they are selling them sooo cheep....
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• buy
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• right now i say rent just because if my water heater goes out or the toilet breaks or a window is shattered I am not financially responsible and it will be fixed asap
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would rather rent as of right now due to how our economy has been lately and until it gets better then I might decide to buy a house.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008