does anyone else have to clean up poop from their child playing in it? adult content

i just had to clean the carpet in dds room because she took off a poopy diaper (she should be potty training but wont.) and came out to me covered in it and i had to stick her in the bathtub and give her a bath because she covered herself in her poop ugh then got it all over her carpet but thankfully i have a carpet cleaning so it wasnt too hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my DD did this and "fingerpainted" on the wall once- early in the morning she woke up and took it off- we woke up to a lovely aroma (she wasnt 1 yr old yet thoough) since then we started taping her diaper on LOL- so she couldnt take the velcrow tabs off.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• EEEWWW!!!! No, never! How old is she anyway?
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 1:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes many times. My 2 boys were the worst ones for it they would play with their cars and tools in it so i had to wash all the toys and the whole room and them.
    mehere123

Answer by mehere123 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my dd is 4 and devolpementally delayed hince the not being potty trained yet so i put her in panties and figured the potty training is going to start today she can either wear wet panties till she uses the potty or she can use the potty and stay dry her choice unless anyone has any other suggestions for potty training i will NOT spank her i have tried rewards and a potty chart please help btw im the op
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My kids didn't take their diaper off and play in it but my youngest has stuck his hand in his diaper and gotten poop on it, thankfully he hates anything on his hands so it didn't happen agian, we are potty trained (except for nights and the occasional pee accident ) now.
    jasonsmommom

Answer by jasonsmommom at 10:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010