If I have not had ANY spotting am I okay(no-ectopic)? adult content

Okay so I should be about 4 weeks and 4 days along right now. I have not had ANY spotting! YAY! and my HCG #'s are doing great thus far. I wont be able to do my first ultrasound until the end of this week or begining of next. I have ALL the pregnancy symptoms (sore boobs, nausea, peeing all the time LOL, sweating like crazy...etc) so I am hoping this is all good too. Anyhow with my ectopic in April I had constant spotting, and no syptoms (and tube ruptured at 5-6 weeks. With all these positive signs do you think I'm in the clear yet?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 1:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately you can have al the symptoms and still have a tubal, but I think it sounds promising but only time will tell I had 2 successful pregnancies after a tubal and I hope you will be successful too. Just make sure if you gets intense pain you dont ignore it, dont want that last tube to bust.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Good luck, sweetie. I am sure it is all fine and dandy. Relax and enjoy the ride. :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Im not sure, but i hope you are! Gl fingers crossedd 4 u!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I had 2 ectopics and they were both different. 1st one I spotted and had pain, second hcg's doubled and looked great-no bleeding or pain.

Hugs to you and hope everything is good.
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 2:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure. I thought most women didn't have any symptoms of an eptoic pregnancy until the tube burst and they were in intense pain.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2010