Could I be pregnant?

My fiance and I had sex for the first time since he came back home in 2 years on the night that i was going to start my period and again the next day when i was already on. He told me, when i asked, that he came inside me both times. I want to know, i never had this happen with my first child, could i get pregnant? I am still on my period now and my stomach hurts but it's nothing like cramps. Right now it's not hurting anymore but when it was, i felt as though i wanted to vomit. Please help us, we both are trying to find out.

P.S: Since I started my period, I haven't had any kind of cramps. I always do but not this time.

2gether_10

Asked by 2gether_10 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to the dr
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If you had sex you could be pregnant. They only we to truly know is to either take a pregnancy test or have blood work done.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• There is the possibility of getting pregnant at any time. However, it's not common during your period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• How heavy is your flow, and how many days? It seems most likely that you are not. If your flow is light for a day or two it could be implantation bleeding, but that close to your period due date, you were most likely not ovulating.
    tinykilah

Answer by tinykilah at 1:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Although it's extremely rare, I suppose it could happen. More then likely you're not pregnant though.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/preconception/activelytrying/period/

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Always a possibility
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It is highly unlikely that you could get pregnant while ON your period. Not saying it's not possible for some women but for the average woman it's just not the right time in your cycle.

If your cycle is the typical 28 days then you wouldn't ovulate til day 14. If you're currently on your period then your only on day 1-5 of your cycle and your uterus is shedding it's lining making it impossible for anything to implant. Sperm can survive for up to 72 hours in the uterus, but even then you'll be at max on day 8 of your cycle, still 6 days away from ovulation, making it impossible for any sperm to unite with the egg. The only way possible is if you have irregularly short cycles (less than 20 days), and a luteal phase defect, which I won't go into now. So if you have a typical period, then no, you almost positively aren't pregnant.
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 2:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If you had sex there is always a chance to be preggo.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Take a test. Any sex risks a chance of getting pregnant.
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 2:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010