Any ones daughter ever have labial adhesions?

If so did you treat it or leave it alone? My daughters pedi. Perscribed estrogen cream but i want to get more info. before I do anything.

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can always get a second opinion. I think it would make you feel better. If I am not comfortable I would do it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My daughter had this I used the cream and it worked It freaked me out when the doc told me The cream worked for my little one GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my dd did. we didnt do anything for it and she is fine. my niece had it too, she is 5 now and still does, her doc said it will go away on its own eventually and the cream can cause girls to start their period earlier.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am a firm believer that Doctor knows best. If this was his recommended treatment, I would do it
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 2:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• oh my gosh....I never heard of it so I Googled it and found out. nope...my girls didn't have that. I would be pretty worried ...but it goes away,I guess.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am going to get a second opinion. I am just to scared to use it when its not doing any harm n shes peeing just fine.
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010