Whats your favorite christmas songs and whos version you like it can be any type

i like most of the traditional ones but in different genre and some new ones that's not traditional, if you're not sure who the song is buy its ok jus give us a clue if it's off a movie or something

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baby It's Cold Outside from the Elf soundtrack, The Muppets Christmas cd with John Denver, The LIttle Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie, White Christmas by Bing Crosby, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland, Such A Night and Please Come Home For Christmas by Aaron Neville, Christmas in New Orleans by Louis Armstrong.

I love O Holy Night, I like Josh Groban's version, but any version by a female singer makes me cry (we had a soloist sing it at my mom's Dec funeral). Let There Be Peace On Earth - the duet with VinceGill and his daughter, and (I Believe There Are) Angels Among Us by Alabama. And finally Kenny and Dolly's Christmas album - my mom loved that so it's a Christmas must at my house.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Trans Siberian Orchestra is one of my favorites. I also love Rockin around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee I one of my all time favorites.
    PrdMilWife

Answer by PrdMilWife at 2:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• "All I want for Christmas Is You"..sung by Lisa Layne of Vince Vance and the Valiants

"Santa Baby"..sung by either Eartha Kitt or Madonna
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We LOVE our Loony Tunes Christmas CD!!!!!!!!!!!!! we listen to it every year! Hearing Daffy singing Figgy Pudding is hilariouse~!!!!

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Wizards in Winter, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte, Oh Holy Night and Silent Night by Josh Groban.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Also, the song Josh Groban sings at the end of The Polar Express.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my son LOVES his Shrek the halls CD!!! he has to listen to it every year!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Happy Christmas by John Lennon
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010