could i be pregnant...?? adult content

soo i got my period july 1st then again on july 25th and now its august 9th and im having a pressure on my lower abdomen evertime i pee n pink mucus evertime i wipe,not enuff for a pantyliner or tampon... and i squeezed my nipple n clear fuild came out of it , ive been really tired these past 2 weeks n have had headaches for the past week idk if its stress or if i am preggo... idk what to do or when i can take a test helpp...!!!! i just had a baby 15 months ago and im not sure what it feels like to have them soo close ... could i be pregnant ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you need to make yourself an appointment and get checked out. It could be pregnancy or something else. Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If you have missed your period for at least a week - take a pee test. Or you can just call your OB and ask for an HGT blood test.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Umm...your periods are weird. i've never had two in one month. Maybe you are.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• its way to early I would think for you to have fluid coming out of your nipples. are you still breastfeeding your 15 month old? you could also have a kidney or bladder infection. That would cause cramping, pressure and sometimes blood in the urine. If you think you are just take a test. You can get preggo quickly after you have a baby. My friend did. Her kids are both a year apart. Born on Aug 27, 2008 and August 22, 2009 and she is now preggo with her 3rd.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 2:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Was your period on the 25th normal? It sounds like you could be pregnant. You can take a pregnancy test now. If you have a normal 30 day cycle then you got your "period" early.....which could of actually been implantation bleeding.

Take a test to find out for sure. As for having them close.....yours would be 2 years apart when the youngest is born. To me that's a good age difference. My oldest 2 are only 13 months apart and it felt like one giant pregnancy!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• go to the dr...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• OMG Yes, you could be pregnant. OR it could be in your head. How the hell could a bunch of strangers on the internet predict what the outcome of your pregnancy test will be??
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would be best to take at home test and then take the next step if it says yes. If it says no i would still would check with your dr. to ask about why you are feeling the way you do. Hope this help.
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 3:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• thank you everybodyy .. the adviceee helppsss....
    ShAyLaSMoMmY212

Answer by ShAyLaSMoMmY212 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my period wasnt normal on the 25th .... and no i dont breastfeed ... i started takin prenatal vitamins just in case i was ... could that make you lactate too????
    ShAyLaSMoMmY212

Answer by ShAyLaSMoMmY212 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2010