Anyone work from home?

Hi i am trying to find a way to work from home dose any one do that or have any ideas that would be good to try? I would go to work but i can't afford a baby sitter or for day care any one if you have any ideas ?

artzone

Asked by artzone at 2:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I tried working from home doing my same job, but it a lot harder than I ever imagined it would be. There are a lot of scams out there, be careful and good luck.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 2:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I work outside of the home full time and I sell Tastefully Simple on the side
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. I've made really good money...and it's tons of fun to do!!!! Happy to help with any questions or details.

I personally offer incentives as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• check out my journal "how i work from home"
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am an independent rep with Scent Sations. This is what I do from home and have been having a blast doing it. Take a look at my website and let me know if you have any questions. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Good luck

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I work from home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles! Lots of fun, and great w/ getting out and meeting new friends. I couldn't ask for anything more!
    Let me know if you would like some info about the Gold Canyon Business!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I work from home and love it! Check it out here: www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin Let me know if you have any questions.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 7:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• You can sell outgrown clothes and toys on craigslist or ebay....use some of the money made to buy other things to sell at thirft stores, yard sales and consignment shops. I've found deals like Gymboree clothes for $1 and sold them fo $15. Once I bought a womans white ralph lauren tank dress for $3 at the Salvation Army, i sold it for $55.

Selling on ebay can take time though, because you ae to buy the items, clean them, take pics, upload the pics, measure, write the description, put it up....sometimes just 5 things can take me 3 hours. So I try to work in stages to quicken the pace. Like take all the pics, crop and upload them one day, then to all the auctions at once, days like that I can list about 30 or so in a few hours.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010