Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

does anyone know of any web sites that help with bi-polar kids

I have a 11 year old who is multi diagnosed and need some helpon how to deal with him

Answer Question

Asked by neicy68 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 3 (19 Credits)
Answers (4)

    Answer by MTM at 3:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 3:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

  • Other than websites, he should be seeing a psychiatrist and the family should be going to Family counseling to learn how to deal with his moods and behaviors. Bipolar is very hard to control.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

  • I'd ask your Ped. They usually have great resources.

    Answer by sstepph at 10:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.