Halloween

Do you dress up with your kids for halloween or is it just for the kids? If you do what are you going as? Do you have a theme for the family or is it just random?

discoverytoygal

Asked by discoverytoygal at 1:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes, i dress up with my son (18 months) he was going to be peter pan and i tinkerbell but my neice is going as tinkerbell and were all going together so i am going to have to think of something else....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I love to dress up! It makes for cute pics and when the kids are older it's fun for them to see you dressed up!
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 3:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I like to dress up if I am going out with her. Most of the time I get to hand out candy and daddy gets to take her. That is still a lot of fun though!!!
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yes i dress up this year my daugther say she whanna b a pig ( i have no idea wre this came from)so my mom say dress all of them.the 3 little pigs n im the wolf :( idont whaan b a wolf...lol...

but were are all pirates. cuz i already got the costumes so mayb next year :p
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• We have a halloween party each year and my husband and I both dress up for that. Haven't decided what I want to do this year though
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I almost never dress up for Halloween. I'd love to, but I think by the time I've got the costumes for all of the kids done, the last thing I want to do is dress up myself. How sad is that?
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008