Any ideas?

I am going back into work at 4;15...usually I am off work by 1 or 3 so I'm not sure what to do to entertain and keep the kids from going stir crazy. I work at an in home daycare. The only kids taht will be there is my son, my bosses son, and a lil 2 year old boy that attends the daycare. My son is 19 months and my bosses son is 3. He is a VERY HYPER active kid that drives me nuts, b/c he just doesn't listen to me and the lil 2 year old is autistic. Any advice that is not to over stimulating to keep the 3 yr old calm. Outside is not an option though...its 1oo and feels like 115 outside today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give them some toys to play with and maybe put on a boy's video on like "Cars", etc and they should be fine. Just give them some options for playing together and separately.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would say have movie time. That should keep him calm for a little bit with a distracting movie and a non sugary snack like crackers or something
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010