how careful should i be?

Im about 5 months along, and i have a 11 month old that i love to play around with and he likes to try and crawl all over me when i lay down, i allways think he is going to hurt the baby. Do i need to keep him completly away from my stomach? How easy is it for them to get hurt in there?

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • i let my 13 month old niece sit just below my belly never on top... but thats fine just make sure they arent pressing on your stomach.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• your baby will be fine. My daughter was about 2 when I was preggers with my son and some days she would be really rough and jump on me the dr told me that your baby is in like a water bed your baby is fine. I also fell holding my daughter when I was 6 months off a couple of steps and landed on my belly and he turned out wonderful.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I know the feeling, my 4 year old was always climbing on me and would occasionally almost JUMP...I made it very clear that I had a very precious baby inside my belly and he had to be very careful. He stopped and gave me kisses instead. Just be cautious! You can cuddle as much as you want but after a certain gestation don't pick up your kiddo if you can help it, they get HEAVY! of course 11 months is still pretty young so it should be okay!
    ProudMomma2183

Answer by ProudMomma2183 at 2:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2008