does your husband stay with you cause of the great sex or because of the children

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Those aren't the only two reasons people are together!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband has stayed with me for almost 46 years because he loves me and he wanted to spend his life with me. And that goes ditto for me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Because he LOVES me. The sex is great but that's not what a marriage should be all about. He loves the children, but again, they are not what being married is all about.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 3:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Actually because of the love. That is the key thing. Either of the other 2 are not healthy options as only reasons to stay.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 3:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither - he stays with me because he loves me.

Answer by missanc at 3:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither, he stays with me because we adore each other. The sex and the kids are wonderful but not what holds us together.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Because of the childre. LOL I read that allowed and gave him the "Obvious" answer. And he just grinned. lol Claims he didn't hear me. No, no seriously though he stays with me because he loves me. He wants to be with me. He loves his children and loves having them around, but he's married to me because of me.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither. He stays with me because he loves me.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Hopefully both and neither. I hope he stays with me because our commitment to each other creates our foundation for everything else in our life.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• He married me because he loves me, and we both stay together for the same reason. He made a commitment to me, and I to him. Those two options are just bonuses.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010