if your husband ever left you do you think it be a co worker or a best friend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• He'd never leave me. If anyone would leave it would be me and that's not happening. We've beat all the odds in our relationship, been through hell. If he hasn't left me yet he isn't going to, ever. Some people may say that I am naive, but until you've walked in our shoes and have seen what our relationship has withstood, you're the one who's naive into thinking that any and all men will at one point in time leave their wife.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 3:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither - he could never afford to leave me LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• are you asking if it woul be for a coworker or best friend or as you asking if they could be your coworker or best friend? think we're missing something herer?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My man after 38 years is not going anywhere, but if he did, those two choices you posted wouldn't be good ones.

Answer by older at 3:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• His Best Friend Technically is his cousin, which also is his co-worker. Therefore, I don't think it'd be for him at all.
    His other co-workers are older and mostly male, and the one female he'd never go for.

If he left me for someone else it would be for someone young and hot he met somewhere outside of work/friends.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither. We've been together for over 20 years, if he leaves me its because he passed away. No co-worker or friend can get between what we have. He knows I'm good for him, the sex is still great, we still hold hands and spend lots of time together. He never wants to hang with his friends without me there !
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't sit around thinking about negative stuff like that when we have such a great marriage and are happy. You cant go through life worrying about the negative. Just keep doing your best at whatever you do and believe that everything will be fine. Besides, I am hot, confident, sexy and supportive of his dreams LOL why would he want to leave this:) jk
    Queen2245

Answer by Queen2245 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• At this point,,, 25year into our marriage... IF he left me for another woman. It wouldn't matter to me who it was and I wouldn't care.. Good riddance to him if he decided to pull that shit after all these years... So it really wouldn't matter.. lol

This type of thing isn't something I generally waste time thinking about. My marriage is a good at this point and time. And even if he were to decide one day to up and leave, not a whole lot I could (or would) do about it any way. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i wouldn't care who it was but since we met on the net it would probably be an affair with someone he met on the net too. gross!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Neither.  He would never leave me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010