Has anyone dated someone with A.D.D.?

I've been dating this guy who is very forgetful, I called him on it and he told me he has A.D.D. I don't know enough about it to decide if I should believe him and cut him slack or cut him loose. Has anyone else gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• well my little brother has a.d.d and so does my husband..but they are diff. from each other. my little brother has great trouble concentrating, and my husband us just hyper... he also has a little O.C.D when it comes to cleaning and having perfectly organized. as far as forgetting things... not sure... my hubby can remember any and everything.....my lil bro is pretty good 2.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My baby's father has it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I guess it depends on what he's forgetful about, and how much you trust him. The way your question is worded, it seems to me that it may be more of a trust issue and if you should buy into his b.s. How long have you been together?
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008