will you sign my petition??

My petition is for Idaho at this time but I would like all moms to sign it I am looking into going federal to change laws RE: abuse in daycare's IT IS ALLOWED IN MOST STATES!! Only a felony abuse charge will shut down a daycare here..maybe its the same in your state??

you can copy and paste link

http://www.gopetition.com/online/22344.html

BUSYMAMA5

Asked by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Kids' Health

• why would abuse be allowed in a state??? what do u have that backs this up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• on line petitions are worthless. they cant verify who really "signs" it therefore they really dont take them seriously. i could go sign it a hundred times.
    Anonymous

• Geez anonymous's - Could you BE bigger a-holes! Atleast she's trying to do something helpful. Get an effin grip! I'll support you whether online wbsites work or not! I'm ashamed of some of the women on this site. Get your heads out of the sand! Oh and I'll sign this annonymous also just so I can hide and be a coward like u guys!
    Anonymous

• If you dont believe me go to my journal and read my story..........but you dont have to vote and you can believe what you want!! Take your kids to daycare without knowing any information on your state laws!! Your life! IN IDAHO a daycare can NOT be shut down for misdemeanor abuse charges I have tried that is my proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to those of you who care about what happens to the children in America!!

BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I also have a written petition going around in my state, the online site I am on ask for your name and tracks your IP address to ensure the same person does not sign twice.
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Good for you! If only everyone could be this motivated/concerned about the safety and well being of our children!
    happymommy284

Answer by happymommy284 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2008