can u help me when i got pregnant?

my period started april 20 and ended april 27 I'm thinking I got pregnant on may 12 but was i already done ovulating????if Im wrong when was I ovulating??? I checked the ovulation calculator and it said april 29-may 5 but how is that when I just ended my period 2 days before april 29th??? now Im confused please help if u can? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you got your period on April 20 then you ovulated on May 4th. You ovulate 14 days after the FIRST day of your period. It doesnt matter when it ends. Hope this helped!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Ugh! You are making my head hurt! I bet yours is hurting too!

Did you have an early ultrasound at all to determine the gestational age of the baby? Those are really quite accurate and then you can figure out the date of conception from that using online date of conception calenders based off of your estimated due date.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yeah its pretty accurate but they never told me the actual date I got pregnant maybe they'll tell me on my next appt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• BTW you DEFINATLEY didnt ovulate on May 12!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Your doctor will be able to tell you how far along you are and almost precisely how far along you are. I was uncertain my last pregnancy and they told me my due date and I looked up an ovulation calendar and entered in my due date and that told me my estimated conception date and ovulation date. Good luck!
    ProudMomma2183

Answer by ProudMomma2183 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2008