am i ovulating?

for maybe about 3 days i feel like i started my period but i finished a week ago.when i go to the rr and wipe its a discharge is that a sign that i am ovulating?me & my husband been ttc and nothing happened but just today we had sex and im hoping this is the month i might get preggo so ne 1 kno?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate 14 days after the FIRST day of your period. So, for example, if you got your period on October 1, you would ovulate on October 14. But, I would have sex the day before and the day after ovulation to make sure you've covered all grounds LOL. I used this method to get pregnant with my son and after trying for only 2 cycles I got pregnant! Since you ended your period last week it's safe to say you are probably going to ovulate in the next couple days. Just count 14 after you got your period and you will know! Good luck I'm also TTC!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Not true. Actually, you can ovulate anytime in your cycle. It doesn't have to come 14 days later. It all depends on when your body is ready. The discharge is a good indicator (as long as it's not like green or yellow like infection) and it's clear, is a good sign you ovulated. I would pick up some ovulation predictor kits and test like 5-7 days after your period stops and test for like a week straight. God Bless!!
    AJmama4

Answer by AJmama4 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008