What would your "heaven" be like?

In my heaven, there is no judgment, but rather an opportunity to examine our lives-who we touched, the choices we made, and the consequences of those choices.

This is the greatest gift God can give us: to understand what happened in our lives. To have it explained. It is the peace we have been searching for.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 4:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If I can make my own heaven, it would be like the thanksgivings and xmas's I experienced as a child. Family everywhere, music and conversations. The environment would be like that of the adirondack mountains.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My heaven is the contented life I have made for myself right here on planet Earth.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would want to be able to rest for eternity in my favorite place, in the mountains, by the river.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• a frozen margarita on a hammock while my son plays by the ocean....ah......
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Heaven to me would be wherever my mom is. Then I'd be in heaven.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my heaven would be to have the answers to everything ive ever wondered...and its a lot of questions. id also like to see how my actions on Earth affected others...like what happened after i left the room, what happened to certain ppl after certain things i did, and if it cause any big change in their life (good or bad).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My own idea of Heaven would certainly not be as good as what God has in store for me; if I choose to let Him lead me there.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 8:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• THERE IS NO HEAVEN!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• To do the activities I enjoy, to be surrounded by those I love. John Newton said it best:

If I ever reach heaven I expect to find three wonders there: first, to meet some I had not thought to see there;
    second, to miss some I had expected to see there; and third, the greatest wonder of all, to find myself there."
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• OP, I like what you said about having our questions answered, and I think the Bible supports that idea. I expect that it will be a very beautiful, peaceful, and joyful place with all of our loved ones. I think that we will recognize and know everyone there, even if we never met in life. Most importantly, I will see Jesus face to face. I would not even want to be in a heaven without God.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 8:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010