Anyone try Fertilaid or know someone who has?

So IUI #2 didn't work for us. I was so hopeful and thought it would. Due to my brother-in-law's wedding we are quitting trying. It's in the Domincan Republic so I can't leave the country 9 month pregnant. I'm bummed that we are taking a break but also excited to go. So we will do our 3rd IUI in October now. I was thinking of taking fertilaid in the meantime to get good and healthy. I also ordered the one for me and my hubby. It's been almost 4 years of TTC, 5 IUI's and a miscarriage. I'm so ready for a miracle. There are mixed reviews on the fertilaid. Some say it's great and others say it messed up their cycle. This last IUI is it for us for a while I believe so I'm exploring all of my options. Also before the last IUI I will start Reiki and reflexology treatments. Who knew it would be so hard to conceive. Our son who will be 6 in Novemeber was the best oops in the entire world. Good luck to everyone.

AleciaK

Asked by AleciaK at 4:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010