SAHM working question...

I am a stay at home mom and I love it but I was wanting to make some money to help out and have some extra spending money and I was wondering how I can do that? Is there anything that I can do from home? Please help I am really new to this lol....

ladybugky88

Asked by ladybugky88 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yeap a few things. I work for Cha-Cha.

Here is the link to get started. It's not great pay, but hey it's something.

http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• babysit. clean house. phone sex lol
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I started a home business. I get to pick when I work and am able to get out one to two nights a week for a few hours to talk to adults. Love it.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I work a home business with my daughter amd am looking for people interested in working from home to join our team. We are having a great time. Making $$ and meeting people. The company is strong, has an A+ rating with the BBB, traded on the New York Stock Exchange and there is NO INVENTORY! That is the part I like the most.
    Check it out and let me know if I can help you.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 6:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• OOOPPPSSS! for got to tell you where to check it out! LOL www.greatworkplan.com

Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 6:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I've sold on ebay for 10 years now. I don't sell as often mainly because I also manage our carpet cleaning business from home and that's become busy.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• There are lots of options that don't involve buying or selling anything, I have a list of free ones at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. I have made some good money...and it's tons of fun to do!!!! Let me know if I can help with any questions...I personally offer sign up incentives!!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010